We have moved

I am no longer posting to this blog. You can find all these posts and new ones at our redesigned web site:


www.BocaConsultants.com



I look forward to meeting you there.

John Schneyer
Boca Consultants

Speaking Topics

Need a speaker for a meeting, seminar, event? I am available to talk to your group. It could be just your office, or an industry or trade show. Keynote speaker or seminar. Not-for profit or For-profits are both encouraged to call for details or additional topics.

Sample topics:

Cost Cutting Using Systematic Problem Solving
Reducing Recruiting and Training Costs
Cost Effective Decision Making
Problem Prevention
Protecting Decisions
How to Eat an Elephant
Aligning Your Workforce to Increase Effectiveness
Networking for Long Term Impact
Team Building

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Comcast Customer Service Problem Continues

I just received an e-mail from Lillian (below) and I have attached the transcript from her online chat with Comcast customer service today. Lillian has her transcripts from prior chats confirming her order.

My earlier "Thumbs Down" on her Comcast experience turns out to be optimistic. The service has been worse than "Thumbs Down" and now another service call to Lillian's mom is requred - 4 days from now. This is beyond unacceptable.

Keep tuned, more coming.

Give us a call, we can help.

John Schneyer - Boca Consultants


Lillian's e-mail to me:

I have the transcript from the original chat where I ordered the cable in Miami, and it shows order for Limited Basic and CableLatino.

I ended up having to call the local. Now there is a new appt. April 20th 11AM to 2PM where they will drop off a new cable box. She says they do not need access to the roof.

I hate Comcast!!!!!

Transcript from today's online chat between Lillian (using her mom's name) and Comcast:

Problem : Can not view CableLatino channels. Says not authorized. Cable was installed yesterday, when I phoned last night they said I would have access to the CableLatino channels after midnight. I still can not access.

Michele > Can not view CableLatino channels. Says not authorized. Cable was installed yesterday, when I phoned last night they said I would have access to the CableLatino channels after midnight. I still can not access.

Anastacio.36412 > Hello Michele_, Thank you for contacting Comcast Live Chat Support. My name is Anastacio.36412. Please give me one moment to review your information.

Anastacio.36412 > How are you doing today?

Michele_ > Upset

Anastacio.36412 > I apologize for the inconvenience. I can understand how this is causing you inconvenience. Rest assured that I will do my best to help you get this concern resolved.

Anastacio.36412 > I am glad you contacted us. For security verification and the protection of your account, may I please have your full Comcast Account Number and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number?

Michele_ > ****

Anastacio.36412 > Thank you for the information.

Anastacio.36412 > Please give a moment to pull up your account in our system.

Anastacio.36412 > Thank you for patiently waiting.

Anastacio.36412 > What channel you suppose to have this program, Ms. Martinez?

Michele_ > I ordered Limited Basic and CableLatino

Anastacio.36412 > I see. The information we have in the system is only the Limited Basic. Allow me to double check the Cable Latino for you.

Michele_ > That is wrong. I ordered it online through a chat and I made sure to have the agent verify the Cable Latino

Michele_ > How will this get fixed?

Anastacio.36412 > I already check the account and it shows that the Cable Latino is not added to your account. Cable Latino also is not available on your area, Ms. Martinez.

Michele_ > Is anyone there?

Michele_ > That is not correct. Neighbors in the same building that have Comcast have Cable Latino.

Michele_ > Can you have a supervisor phone my daughter, Lillian Martinez at 305 ***-****?

Anastacio.36412 > I see. I suggest that you call our local office in able to verify the service. The Cable Latino is not added, it is only shows the connection for Limited basic. Allow me to check this again for you.

Anastacio.36412 > I apologize, we can only accept chat. We are unable to make an outside call.

Michele_ > What is the phone number for the local office?

Anastacio.36412 > The local office information is: Center Name: Coral Gables

Address: 388 Minorca Avenue

Coral Gables FL 33134

Phone Number: 305-232-8132

Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30AM to 6:00PM, Closed for lunch from 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM, Saturday 10am-2pm.

Anastacio.36412 > Do you need further assistance? I will be more than willing to help you out.

No comments: